About Me

My photo
Jamie, that's my name. I'm a Norfolk meterosexual who likes women outside his own family.

Friday 15 July 2011

Cinema Trip - Majestic King's Lynn (15/07/2011)

Before deciding what genre my trailer should be in I thought that going to my local cinema and looking at film posters would help me decide what to do.

Whilst I was there I interviewed 2 women who were 17 and 23 respectively. They told me their opinions of movie genres and what they like in a movie poster.

Cinema Interview 17 Year old by MiniManJamJam


Cinema Interview 23 Year old by MiniManJamJam

The films that were out at the cinema at the time I went were; Transformers Dark of the Moon,
Green Lantern, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 and Bridesmaids. Reviewing the interviews with the women the things they said meet conventions of film posters. Characters from the films are prominent on these posters. There is a sense of mystery with all of the posters apart from Bridesmaids. I think that when creating my poster I should think about what the women said and try to follows codes and conventions already in posters.

No comments:

Post a Comment