About Me

My photo
Jamie, that's my name. I'm a Norfolk meterosexual who likes women outside his own family.

Saturday 26 November 2011

Music for my Trailer

The music in my trailer is a combination of sound effects from iMovie HD and the music that I made myself using Garageband software.

The list of sound effects I used are:
  • Foreboding
  • Scary Accent
  • Heartbeat
  • Suspense
  • Cold Wind
On iMovie I also recorded my voiceovers for my characters. This took several attempts to get right, but once I had got the voices correct I moved them to the right positions with ease.

Garageband

Using loops
on Garageband I managed to make my soundtrack for my trailer. I used many instruments and had them at different volume levels to get the desired gothic, supernatural effect. I had the grand piano and acoustic base as my 2 loudest instruments. This helped create my repetitive spooky tune. I wanted to make it the same throughout my trailer to show that there was always a ghostly presence. By cutting the loops to the bit of sound I wanted I then dragged them back out to get a flowing sound.


The Watching Original Soundtrack by MiniManJamJam

The Watching Final Music by MiniManJamJam

No comments:

Post a Comment