About Me

My photo
Jamie, that's my name. I'm a Norfolk meterosexual who likes women outside his own family.

Thursday 11 November 2010

Music Magazine, Contents Basic Layout

This is the layout for my music magazine contents page. On it I have included all the usual things you expect to see on a contents page such as images and details of articles but I have also taken ideas from other magazines such as NME.


In NME I noted that they had an advertising space for themselves, so in my contents page I have put a space for an advert, this advert will be in keeping of music.



The images and text are for the things that don't occur often in my magazien and I would want to publisise more as these as these are more important than other stories.



I have a list at the bottom of the page for the others articles that I would print, things that often occur in my magazine.



For my first contents page attempt I will expand on my layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment