About Me

My photo
Jamie, that's my name. I'm a Norfolk meterosexual who likes women outside his own family.

Friday 12 November 2010

Music Magazine, Double Page Spread Layout

This is the basic layout for both of my double spread page, pages. The one on the left is the page which will contain my article. It has a conventional title and will then have a start of an article as I won't be able to fit an entire article onto my double page spread because on the other page I will be having an entire page devoted to the artist I write my article on.


On the other page I intended to have an image of the artist I will write my article on. There will also be a quote from the artist. These are both conventional themes in music magazines. When doing magazine research I discovered that NME sets out many of their double page spreads this way.



When I create both of these pages I will be making them as two seperate A4 pages because it is easier to see where the spine of the magazine would be and that way you don't have parts of the other page carrying over onto the other page.


No comments:

Post a Comment