About Me

My photo
Jamie, that's my name. I'm a Norfolk meterosexual who likes women outside his own family.

Tuesday 21 September 2010

Lemmy - The Motion Picture


When you talk about Rock 'n' Roll you think of the big bands, Black Sabbath, AC/DC and of course Motörhead. This week we heard an update about how a film about Lemmy Kilmister the lead vocalist of Motörhead is coming along.

The Director and Producer told AOL this week about funny insights into the movie and how it is coming along. They said that they recently did extras and bonus material which took 32 days worth of filiming in midtown Manhattan.

There's going to be a lot on the DVD just for the fans like an extended version of Lemmy's live jam with Metallica and some 'Borat style pranks' filmed with Motörhead guitarist Phil Campbell. They claim this is going to be great stuff.

Though it all seems like 'hard work' the Director Greg Olliver laughed how after drinking in Las Vegas he found Lemmy at the slot machines and Lemmy, of all people told him to 'get away from him' because he was drunk. Things like this might give us a good insite into the film being a cracker with good music and plain old fun.

I think the film be a big hit with rock fans, Motörhead who are signed to SPV have been going strong for 35 years now, so it will be a real insite for fans. I go to see Motörhead with a good friend in November and I can see us both rushing out to catch Lemmy's movie as soon as it is released.

Source: http://www.antimusic.com/news/10/sep/21Lemmy_The_Movie_Coming.shtml
Picture Source: http://www.nightmarevue.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/lemmy-poster.jpg


4 comments:

  1. You're missing some commas. :P

    Motorhead in November. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the constructive criticism Sarah ¬¬" But yes, I can't wait for Motorhead one bit, I mean LEMMY! :D

    And I try to make my music stories a bit different to everyone elses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the music that is played in this post :P

    ReplyDelete