About Me

My photo
Jamie, that's my name. I'm a Norfolk meterosexual who likes women outside his own family.

Tuesday 21 September 2010

School Magazine - Image collection

Conception


I would want a high angle picture of the school to make it look impressive and dominant. This would help get to the mass market of the school, as it makes the school look big and important and could catch the audience's attention.



Framing and Composition



I am planning to take multiple images of the school, all at different high angles. This way I can see which image would work best to use on my front cover for the school magazine. In the mulitple shots I will rotate the camera so I get different angled shots, but still the school being at a high angle.



Shot Distance



To make sure I get clear shots of the school I will take 5 different shots at the same angle but then at different distances. I will take the images from 1m to 5m away from the building, I think that I will use a further away shot of the school because it will make the school looker bigger and include more of the building.


Mise en Scène



I will edit them in black and white so thing in the foreground over my cover will stand out.



For all my images I will not use zoom, as this spoils the picture quality.

1 comment:

  1. Great work Jamie. Remember to think about how your photograph that you finally chose will make meaning to the reader.
    Miss Brown

    ReplyDelete