About Me

My photo
Jamie, that's my name. I'm a Norfolk meterosexual who likes women outside his own family.

Monday 27 September 2010

Music Magazine - Image Collection

Conception


For my music magazine I would want to have 3 artists on the front, I would say either 3 singles artists or one trio group. The main artist would be in medium closeup to show themselves off, I would maybe want a prop, something like a guitar. Then in parralell behind them, to the right and left, I would want 2 artists to be leaning on a prop and to be in Medium Long Shot. This would show the focus to the main artist.


Framing and Composition


I will take quite a few shots, maybe with all the subejcts together but then I would also want them to be seperate so if there is anything that needs changing on the subjects first I could do that.


Shot Distance


I will take the shots multiple times to ensure they are of good quality, I want the main image definately to be in Medium Closeup and have at least 2 artists to the left and right in Medium Long Shot. If I have 5 artists I would set them out to be in a triangle or pyramid shape with the point being the focal image, the extra 2 artists would be in Long Shot.


Mise en Scène


I want to edit them to be black and white, and taking the idea from my school magazine have a bit of colour from the image on the front to give that the focus attention. This could be a person, an item of clothing or just a prop within the picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment