About Me

My photo
Jamie, that's my name. I'm a Norfolk meterosexual who likes women outside his own family.

Monday 26 September 2011

Creation of my poster - Step 3

I wanted to make the entire poster a lot darker so I decided so edit other main things in the poster.

I edited; Selective colour, Curves and Hue/Saturation.

For Hue/Saturation I left the Hue at 0% and had saturation at -54. This made my image look quite grey and dull, which was the intended effect.

Next I edited the curves. To make sure that I had a very dark image I kept the curves of the line very low and straight so that there wasn't too much colour or contrast with the image.

Lastly I added a Selective Colour Adjustment Layer. I used the drop down menu and selected the colour Black. Changing the methor to relative I edited the following.

  • Cyan: +1%
  • Magenta: 0%
  • Yellow: 0%
  • Black: -4%
The image in the screen shot is what all of this editing created.

No comments:

Post a Comment