About Me

My photo
Jamie, that's my name. I'm a Norfolk meterosexual who likes women outside his own family.

Monday 26 September 2011

Creation of my poster - Step 5

The next thing I did was to add to the supernatural effect that I was craving for my poster. I started by creating a new layer, then I added a layer mask to the layer. To then create a new desired effect I went to filter and render and used clouds again. To makethe clouds have more contrast and better defined edges I also used defined edges. I then used blending options to make it into an overlay layer.

I also made a purple gradient on another new layer, this I also changed into an overlay blending option. Having both of these as my highest layers meant that they went over all the other layers that I had meaning everything below these layers would appear supernatural.



No comments:

Post a Comment