About Me

My photo
Jamie, that's my name. I'm a Norfolk meterosexual who likes women outside his own family.

Sunday 25 September 2011

Planning Ident


All big companies have an ident, they use their ident to symbolise who they are. An ident is important because it attracts the target audience.


A company like Warner Brothers uses their ident to show that they are into family films. They have WB inside a shield, which connotes unity.

Paramount have a mountain range with stars around the mountain. The stars can be traced back to the United States flag.

Universal studios aim to use their ident to show that their movies are for everyone. The word Universal and a globe which indicates that their movies are for everyone.


At the moment my studios is called "After Burner Studios" so I intend to use a recognisable font, having all my characters as capitals. I might also add a flame behind the text to symbolise an after burner.

No comments:

Post a Comment