About Me

My photo
Jamie, that's my name. I'm a Norfolk meterosexual who likes women outside his own family.

Monday 26 September 2011

Other Completed Poster

This is my other poster for my movie trailer that I made. I chose not to use this poster as it didn't look very supernatural and Sarah's ghost figure looked too photoshopped into the image.

The trouble with this image was that Sarah did look very pale and ghostly, but her feet were too hard to insert her into the picture. Trying to scale her to the correct size was also very difficult. In relation to the shelter she kept appearing either too big or too small and everything about the image looked wrong.

I also didn't like that making her very opaque in order to looking unreal actually made her look very fake. As you could see the lighthouse behind her but she had a shadow it all looked very fake.

I wanted my poster to scare the audience, being very spooky in the process but this poster didn't capture that.

No comments:

Post a Comment