About Me

My photo
Jamie, that's my name. I'm a Norfolk meterosexual who likes women outside his own family.

Thursday 15 September 2011

My Storyboard

In this storyboard it shows how my story for my trailer occurs. This storyboard shows the story in a chronological order but for my actual trailer it's going to be different. I wanted to get my ideas down for what I wanted to do. The storyboard is thumbnail type and this was important as I wanted my plot down on paper before I forgot it.

The drawings are very rough which is ok for this starter storyboard. When I come to do my actual trailer I will change the order of everything so that it attracts the audience.

After thinking about my plot I decided to do this tumbnail storyboard so I can think more in depth about what I will do for my poster and magazine cover.

2 comments:

  1. To make it easier when we are marking, could you label this under 'Planning'? Good that you are starting to get your ideas down but you have lots more to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Your comment, 'I will change the order of everything...' is not well explained. Try to use more appropriate terminology.

    ReplyDelete