About Me

My photo
Jamie, that's my name. I'm a Norfolk meterosexual who likes women outside his own family.

Sunday 25 September 2011

Planning Fonts

The use of fonts on my poster is very important. I need to pick a font that I can use across the board on all of my media products. The target audience is 16 so the font I use must get their immediate attention.

At the moment I have 2 possible fonts that I might use for my poster.



  • I Still Know - This font I intend to use for either my Title or tagline is this. It is an old looking font and fits in with the supernatural theme that I intend to try to create with my poster.

  • Steel Tongs - This font help to do the credits that are used at hte bottom of film posters. Using lower case letters it creates things like Directed by and Produced by. This means I encorparate the codes and conventions without having to go out of my way.

1 comment: