About Me

My photo
Jamie, that's my name. I'm a Norfolk meterosexual who likes women outside his own family.

Tuesday 6 September 2011

My Moodboard

This is my moodboard. The things on my moodboard include specific places I wish to use in filming, things I want to be in my trailer and things that I think would be a good idea for my trailer.

I created this moodboard on Adobe Photoshop and collected the images from the internet. I decided to create a moddboard for my trailer before the production of my poster because I wanted to get an idea of what I would use in the trailer, so I had ideas of what to put in for my poster. In order to conform with current film posters using the same location in both my trailer and my poster are important. It is a way of keeping continuity throughout my media creations.

The pictures of the hut, cliffs and church are exact locations I intend to use in the filming of my trailer. The gravestones and trees with fog are not settings I will actully use but ideas for settings and weather.

The face and the girl are not characters I intend to use, but moulds of characters. The man crying is one idea I have, a way to show my main male character as feel guilty for what he has done. The girl is a ghost, she is cut from the movie, "The Shining" and on Photoshop I have made her more opaque so she appeared more like a ghost. I might use this technique in my poster to show the girl as being a ghost.

1 comment: